- Tom Hiddleston has a new puppy and he walks around London with him sometimes.
- Speaking of Hiddles, Taylor Swift’s new album is out (duh) and it seems my favorite song on the album is about him. (I promise this is the last time I post about Hiddles in relation to his ex.)
- It looks like a Harry Potter version of Pokemon Go is in the works. GET EXCITED.
- Speaking of Harrys, It was revealed recently that Prince Harry has never tried a S’more (I thought the entire point of being a prince was eating S’mores all day, every day, HARRY YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG), and Peeps has made it their mission to get him to eat one.
- Related, Meghan’s Mirror has put together a pretty stellar Meghan Markle-inspired holiday gift guide.
- The Buckingham Palace Shop has also released their holiday gift guide, and it has corgi key chains and a unicorn ornament and a Queen Vic ornament and really freaking cute tea towels and gorgeous tea cups! (Don’t convert any of the prices. Don’t do it!)
- Tangentially related, I’m still writing Courting Royal! Start from the beginning, re-read, or catch up for free on Wattpad!
- Hillary Clinton is the guest editor of the December issue of Teen Vogue. And her letter to her teenage self is def worth a read.
- A whole bunch of new Buffy POP figures are being released, AND THERE’S A GILES ONE!!!!!!
- If you do not already follow Rachel Hawkins on Twitter, you should remedy that immediately, and also read her most recent #SexyHistory thread. It’s wonderful.
- Here’s a fun YA lit-centric quiz!
- Curious about what I’ve been writing lately? Head over to Twitter and like this post – I’ll share about my details about it as I get likes.
Happy Friday, everyone!